Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sister, you got it all.

Summer so far has been a crazy roller coaster ride.
Actually thought everything was perfectly fine, and going my way. But fuck, that would just be way too simple for me..right? I will forever only be known as the friend, I honestly don't know why I waste my time and feelings.
Then you come along. Totally fuck up my head and feelings. I'm so confused by life, right now, that all I want to do is cry. summer shouldn't be like this.
I'm actually really scared about how all of this is going to turn out. I honestly don't want you two love birds, to actually get together. But, if I end it, then I'm just a selfish bitch. I keep saying " I'll get over it, and move on" I'm scared that I never will, and always regret saying anything in the first place.
Good thing that summer school is starting soon, because that means I can keep my mind busy for awhile and not have all this free time, thinking about stuff like this.
"Well you know what they say, go big or go home."
Next time anyone says this to me, I'm just automatically going to choose to go home, because "going big" is fun at the time, but then a HUGE mess after.

No comments:

Post a Comment